viernes, 15 de septiembre de 2017

Class 6

BUSINESS HOTELS AND SALES CONFERENCES

In this topic, we prepared a presentation about an imaginary hotel we build and we explain all information about it, like number of rooms, layout of rooms, business facilities and location.
Our hotel is called Arechigas Tower and is located in Miami. It has 300 rooms, suites, different services like spa, business canteen and many kinds of international dishes.

REFLECTION

It is hard to keep a presentation without getting nervous. Even if you have good domain of the topic. In my personal case, I was practicing 2 days before the presentation, but at the mean time, I felt really nervous and miss some ideas and words. This is something I have to improve. Anyways, I feel confident about my skills and still thinking this course and the last one help me a lot!

I attach the presentation here:

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario